1) DMK fools are up to it again. These people will never improve… including their grand old man, who has given a new definition to ‘family politics’!
2) Our fellow citizens chew too much paan. There is even one called ‘Honeymoon special’ costing Rs.100 with ‘chittu kuruvi lehiyam’ (no clue on what it is actually, but claimed to be an aphrodisiac… ). *Quack warning*
3) There are too many ‘swamijis’ around. Those who want to get cheated, get cheated.
4) Too much of ‘light’ pollution… its been some years since I had a clear view of starry sky at night.
5) Too many people dig their nose and fart in public. The look on their face when ‘discovered’ is, well… I will leave at that. Nasty.